£50 M&S vouchers when you join Sky TV and Sky Movies
Nobody does Christmas like Sky Movies, on-screen or off. With season’s greetings, they’ll give you £50 in M&S vouchers if you join Sky TV and Sky Movies before November 30.
Experience Sky Movies…
Pay just £26 a month and get:
- 5 easy-to-search Sky Movies channels, each specialising in a different movie genre. Finding a film you’ll love takes just seconds on the remote control
- The UK’s biggest selection of new-to TV premieres, screening at least a year before anywhere else
- A more cinematic experience with no ads to break the spell.
Even more for your money
Also available is the complete Sky Movies portfolio, plus Sky Movies Premiere and Disney Cinemagic. That’s 450 different movies, including 5 new-to-TV premieres, each week. All for just an extra £8 extra a month.
Movies apart, Sky has some of the best digital TV channels money can buy. So whichever Sky Movies package you take, we’ll also include one Sky entertainment pack of your choice. Choose from Variety, Style and Culture, Knowledge, News & Events, Children’s and Music.
Or upgrade to add additional entertainment packs for an extra £1 each per month.
How do you like to watch?
- Choose a Sky+ box and you can create your own library of movies to enjoy when you want, not when the schedules dictate. If you’re watching an on-air show, you can even put the action on hold then restart it later. All for an affordable one-off payment.
- Or take a free standard Sky box (with £30 standard installation for new customers). All Sky customers enjoy its benefits. Like digital-quality pictures and sound, and parental controls so you can fine-tune the channels your kids get to watch.
Plus a choice of Sky exclusives…
As soon as you become a Sky TV customer, you can also choose to take:
- free Sky wireless broadband
- Sky Talk Freetime for free evening and weekend calls to UK landlines
Joining Sky TV with Sky Movies is easy online, where you can also register for your £50 M&S vouchers. To get started, just click here.